YubNub is a rivolutionay command line for the web.
…in other words it carry the use of commands as in an ordinary sheel (for example “mkdir” to create a directory, “ls” for the list of files etc.) to refine the search in the sea of informazions indexed by search engines.
Typing a particular command before the word choose by you, you will be redirect to the search engine related to the command: Typing deli design you’ll obtain of tag design in del.icio.us, or with wp computer the page in Wikipedia dedicated to computer.
This is the list of available commands (an infinity), but naturally is possible to add new: for example, along the series “dirting the web of inutility”, Typing scrut plus some word you’ll do a search directly in Central Scrutinizer.
– Do you remember the sIFR technique that I use for this blog’s title I mentioning some time ago?
There’s also the blog.
– Decodeunicode.org , a wiki to decode the 50,000 Unicode chars. (“Uhm…this…doctor can you add me another diopter in left eye?”)
– Futurism born again with Typedrawing, a flash site with thousand of images build with chars only: masterpiece in black & white.
It seemsthat is now released version beta of Odeo, a service to listen, create and share podcasts.
So tag catalogation passed also trought audio files: there’s who exult for tag “sex”.
Update: Original the visualization approachof FAQ, lay out as usual in only a page: the click over link to one of the listed questions not only position the page in corrispondence of the anchor, but it do light and then switch off the related div.
– The destiny of the modern man slave of the female universe. (personal interpretation).
– Jay is, a blog fully dedicated to Flash games – includedthose about escape.
My new myth of the week is called David Parker e I suggested his strange animazioni .gif animations: shorts, b3ta e 3d.
In the case you get passionate of this gender, there’s also a tutorial dedicate to create your gif animation, but I alert you: there’s to lost the head.