This is the third episode of Central Scrutinizer 250 rates collection, the re-order of all the resources suggested in 2005. [introduction in italian language – i’ll post in english soon]
For the last post of the section Design->Web Design two categories almost at the antipodals: Flash and Accessibility.
(continue from here: CSS, Js & Php)
Effects and animations
The dance of Key and Frame” |inline
Inspired by Photoshop Tennis (the exchange of images added every time with a different layer) the italian project LayerMatch stimulates the creation of this kind of collaborative artworks and display the growth and the final results in instructive and impressive step-by-step movies.
Some collections of magazine covers:
– Life, from ’37 tom ’72.
– Time, from ’23 to ’05.
– Mad, from ’52 to ’05 (and there’s also a panoramic Flash version).
– Esquire, from ’33 to ’05.
and the italian – TV Sorrisi e Canzoni ,from ’52 to ’05.
(About newspapers, i suggested some links in this archivied post.).
i) Strange animations by Raku-gaki.
ii) A jump in the past (an Amstrad… 1989…) and into prickles with
The school is the main set (but what time is it?) in the beautiful site of newyorkers P.S. 260.
– Making of a brick
– Fly Guy (a classic, but continue to cherish this man.)
– Do you remember the sIFR technique that I use for this blog’s title I mentioning some time ago?
There’s also the blog.
– Decodeunicode.org , a wiki to decode the 50,000 Unicode chars. (“Uhm…this…doctor can you add me another diopter in left eye?”)
– Futurism born again with Typedrawing, a flash site with thousand of images build with chars only: masterpiece in black & white.