– Years and years and years ago, the man disegned the wheel. Today, a wheel show the design of a man: Self_Titled.
– Do you love pixel? I too.
– Writing hacks, part one. “Yes, alcohol is writing’s seductive little mistress. A well timed shot of whiskey can work wonders for the jittery, neurotic mind.” The best friend inside me (that I call Leever) thinks the same thing.
– Have you already tried IE fuc…ehm, IE 7 on your computer? Ok, the standalone version is here.
-You open the door of your office and say to your co-workers: “There…there was a ghostly car in front of my eyes!!” A Guerrilla Adventising driver was at the handwheel, probably. Or you hacked last night (see above).
– “I wanna destrooooy!!!”
– Well, say it (or better, says it). “I’d like a cassette with my name over.” Here is it.