This is the tenth and last episode of Central Scrutinizer 250 rates collection, the re-order of all the resources suggested in 2005.
We are arrived at the ending: today we’ll see again the default category of this blog assigned to collect the topic related to the past e above alla
the future of that alienor parallel world called Internet, or better Web.
Which we can’t live (luckily or unfortunately?) without.
- History of the web
- Wayback machine
- Greatest internet moments
- Weblogs: a history and perspective
- Yahoo Netrospective
- Boys of ’90
- Miss Padania – 1996
- Fan page Danny de Vito – 1997
- Traghetto Duchess – 1997
- Pugghio’s page – 1998
- L’homepage di Luca – 1998
- Dario de Jucidibus- 1997
- Lindor Home Page- 1998
- Matteo’s home page – 1997
- Vincenzo, Home page – 1998
- Yukihiko Yoshida’s HP– 1993
- Salva’s Homepage – 1998
- Jim’s “Wizard of Oz” Website – 1996
- Star trek (database della federazione) – 1998
- Bastin Family Website – 1997
- Collaborative web
- Self portrait day
- Blog Rodeo
- Dr. Psycho ed i suoi lettori in: “Il club dell’ accappatoio giallo”, “Il club della manetta rosa” e “Il club della lampadina”
- Podcast and web radio
- Funk essential
- Solar Radio
- Flying Funk Radio
- Virgin Radio Groove
- Radio Capital
- Semantic Web and Web 2.0
- Piggy Bank
- Yubnub e la sua lista dei comandi
- What’s Web 2.0
- Web 2.0 for webdesigners
- Tag Cloud
- Platypus Wiki
- A list of applications based on Web 2.0
- 10 steps to a Hugely succesful Web 2.0 company
- What is Web 2.0 by Tim O’ Reilly
- Housing Maps
- The Web 2.0 application matrix
- Technorati API
- Google Base
- Top Ten Web 2.0 Moments of 2005
- Epic 2014
- Which guru are you?
- Google Sitemaps
- Google Summer Code
- Google Maps Api
- Google Earth
- 1317 webcam from all over the world
- Graphical interfaces gallery
- Window’s fold and drop
- Google buys Central Scrutinizer
- Finester 95
- Internet Tiny Awards
- 20 questions
- How to say thank you in many languages
- Customize Google
- Top 10 Windows Freeware tools for 2005
- Top 100 Beers
- San Francisco in Jell-O
- Pitchfork’s Top 50 albums of 2005
- The Top 40 Bands in America Today – 2005 Edition
- The Top 35 Torrent Sites of 2005
When we looked at the world through a Netscape 3.
Dig up the primordial personal home pages.
Web is participation.
But the vinyl and the cable broadcast remain our friends.
Build our tomorrow with the doubts of yesterday.
Around the web.
All right. And now, the last section:
- Technorati Blog Finder
- My secret feed reader :)
- Blogs I cited
- Blog I forget to cite
- Email and comments from you, nice users
- Some focused searches in Google
- Serendipity cases
Now that’s all. I can’t to give you a earnest and full of encouragement “happy year” for a beatiful 2006.
Oh no, I don’t believe it!
We are arrived at march 13th!!??
Wow, I planed to finish january 3th max…oh, nevermind: the subtitle of this blog says just “the web in comfortable rates”.