Sometimes happens in this way.
After only two years, even that which seems to be a great love begin to shows its cracks.
As that wasn’t anything, the friends don’t stay on your side: “But are you sure about what you’re doing? Don’t you think that you chose that wrong way, this time too?” “That’s wrong, I believe in this relation, nobody will divide us!”
Before to advance to XML a reflection break that will mean the certain end, I’d like to explore better my heart to find – if not an aswer – at least a suggestion about to with safety some important decisions for our future, whose I don’t stop to believe.
Without a particular reason, some days ago I was giving a look to the already suggested “Logo Trends? of 2005, in other words some common solution to the different identity crisis.
Discerning the pubblication month (april), I asked myself if something similar would be published this year too, and I found two minutes later the (for me) brand-new “Logolounge.com – The 2006 Report By Bill Gardner“.
To find a cure to the unusual, serious absence of a chart, here’s my personal liking lists: first three were been awarded with a prestigious – let alone enviable – bold char. |inline
–CSS Showcase, an Alan Friedman’s collection of tecniques & samples about CSS navigation menu.
– Simply Google, an easy way to search from one page in all the Google sections.
– Photoshop-like CSS-JS corners with RuzeeBorders.
– Great worn look design in Fernando Nieto’s site.
– The street-art of Peel Magazine.
– Indie Anthems, checking the indipendent revolution.
– An old but still actually Moll’s article about principles of design.